Friday 22 January 2010

500 days of Summer

5 comments
Simpsons rulez! I was just sitting there, on my bed, watching it before I came to the computer. Try this combination:





 Man! That'll rock your world! But please, don't copy me. I've drunk the whole carton of milk. I haven't eaten the whole bag of cookies because it's too much.
Anyway, Simpsons' good, milk's good, cookies' good!

About the topic now. Earlier this evening, I watched a goddamn good movie (this one on the left). It's about a guy who believes in love at first sight, fate, soul mate and this kinda things. He's pretty cool and works at a company which manufactures holiday cards. There he meets this girl named Summer. She's a very nice chick, beautiful, attractive and all the other stuff. Guess what? He falls for her. However, it's not that easy. She doesn't believe in love at all. Her parents got divorced when she still was a kid and since then she lots her faith in true love.
They start hanging out together and she finally falls in love with him. Some days pass by, actually more than a year, until she decided not to see him again. 

If I keep telling, you're gonna kill me. The end is nicely done. Moreover, the message I've got from the movie is very special:

- True love exists;

- Fate doesn't;

- Love at first sight does;

- If you are given a chance to be happy, grab it. Invite him/her to have a cup of coffee and make your path through happiness;

- Sometimes it's hard to get over someone, but you'd better do it, man. Because while you are obsessed with the person, more people are paying attention to you. More importantly, you are not giving a shit about'em.
    Well, pal. It's up to you watch the movie and see if you like it or not. I really enjoyed it and had a good time. It's a totally different film. There's no happy nor sad ending. It's just different. It makes you think, you know?


    And yo, modafuckers, the Comment Box ain't there to make this blog cutter. You'd better use it!
    Peace out.



    Comments

    5 comments to "500 days of Summer"

    Ana Júlia said...
    22 January 2010 at 13:36

    hey..i watched it 2... learned some different things, but thats a great thing, isnt it? that movie makes us think....
    i recommend it 2!
    luv ya!!!

    Guto Viana said...
    22 January 2010 at 13:53

    Loved Simpsons 2!!! =D and milk+cookies is always good! don't matter what do u r watching! hihihi

    So, I'll watch this movie!Guess that's so interesting!
    and I believe in love at first sight! rs...

    hugs!!!


    ;*

    Anonymous said...
    24 January 2010 at 13:22

    Hey hey hey, where are the pictuures from London Man? Im just curious about the plaxes that you have already visited =D

    by Adriano

    Doce said...
    25 February 2010 at 23:04

    Are you from London? Well... I do not speak english so well but I think I can say that I really liked this blog here. I loved 500 days of Summer and I'm about to go to London. That's enough to follow you! ^^

    hug

    Doce said...
    25 February 2010 at 23:09

    I don't think she (Summer) fell for him, though. ;)

    Post a Comment

     

    Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com