Tuesday 2 February 2010

Finally in February!

0 comments
It's been a long ride through January, but it's finally over! I think January was the longest month man has ever invented. It was boring, long, exhausting, with no money and boring again. It all started with New Year's Day which sucked. Everything after that sucked in a row.

Anyway, here comes February. Here comes my birthday, which is on Feb, 20. And then, finally, here comes our trip. I'm very eager to travel and rule UK. I haven't started packing yet, no one has. This day will come and I'll suffer. I hate packing, mate.


I hope Feb goes faster than Jan. Really, man.

Comments

0 comments to "Finally in February!"

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com